

I couldn't choose between these two pictures. They both have their certain identity. The top one has more light while the bottom has a dark side to it. Sachiko Stearns was my model for this shoot and she did a really good job. The strobe light is weird, but I like it. It is much better then using a regular light. My directing skills have gone up a bit, but I still don't think I can direct people. I'm glad Sachiko got what I was saying during the shoot.
The clothes she is wearing are: heart shaped necklace(swap-meet, $0.25), underwear ($10), bra ($10) some jeans from some store ($20), Gabi's white cami tank top (Tilly's, $8), Gabi's white v-neck shirt (Tilly's, $10), Gabi's black and white plaid scarf (Torrid, $10), Gabi's black jacket (Tripp, $40), having a really good friend that takes pictures of you and let's you borrow her clothes (Gabi, priceless).
No comments:
Post a Comment