Monday, March 16, 2009

Elements of Design


I really enjoyed this project because I got to learn more about the types of pictures. The "Color" picture is from a flower outside my house. I thought it would be good for color because the pink and light green compliment eachother and the browns and more neutral. The "Space" picture was taken inside my kitchen with my guitar that I've never really used before. "Shape" is just Sachiko standing to the sun and I got this shadow from her. It was her shadow, body and the sun but I thought it was just too much and cropped it to her feet and shadow. The "Texture" shot was also taken inside my kitchen with this plant that I hate. The texture part of this was the background, it's the screen thing for the window. I love the "Lines" picture I took because it has all these lines and I highlighted the light and darkened the shadows a bit to give it this really cool look. I did need help with the layout with these pictures, so thank you Ms. Miles. I showed these pictures to Sachiko and she said that they're like postcard pics, that made me laugh a bit.

No comments: